I don’t have large amount of tools or a works vehicle, so am probably not the best person to ask about large projects.
Smaller tasks are easy for me though, including the following…
- Fixing shelves
- Repairing furniture
- Assembling flat-pack furniture
- Installing sliding wardrobe doors
- Curtain rails fitted
- Interior painting (walls, emulsion, gloss, undercoat)
- Exterior painting (doors, window frames) at ground-floor level
- Electronic work
- Small electrical work (but see note below)
Despite having the skills I don’t have any formal electrician’s qualifications, therefore there isn’t much work which legally permitted to do. I am however permitted to do work which you as a house owner could do, for example replacing broken plugs/sockets/switches/cables, wiring in a cooker, replacing a light fitting.